Somerset, situated in the south-west region of Calgary, Alberta is a residential neighborhood which was established in the year 1987. It is located to the north of the Spruce Meadows Trail at the south edge of the city. It has Bridlewood on the east side and Macleod on the west. Also, the equestrian facility of Spruce Meadows is located to its immediate south-west.

Somerset is a new neighborhood, being established only in the year 1987. The community has the C-Train LRT system’s Somerset-Bridlewood station (201 line) in the neighborhood. Also the transit routes 14 and 52 run through the neighborhood.

Somerset had a total population of 8,596 people in the year 2011. About 98% of the people living here commute by car and the rest 2% by public transport and foot.

Online Somerset Home Evaluation

Search Somerset Homes By Price

Search Somerset Homes By Property Type

Somerset Newest Listings (Listed Today!)

Meet One House, Your "Insert Community" Community Expert's